Installation Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Hello,

Due to some limitations, i must run a server with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (else, no server management additions), and can’t use Debian.

My goal is to run a limited set of features (eg Nextcloud, Jirafeau,) and use the wonderful SSOwat for user management.

Is it possible to run / install from ubuntu the whole installer, or at least try, even if i must install manually some parts ?

Thank you !

Nope, not gonna work …

2 Likes

Which provider is that with you? I can give you cheap information. Then you change for little money.
Usually I enjoy Younohost a little more, the last update is what slipped for me. And believe me, there is nothing better than Debian so other providers then Debian and then Yunohost and a small donation directly to you and that every month it always runs nice and cool: innocent: leides a bug happened with the last update of Nextcloud but otherwise everything for a year on a fat server.
So switch: face_with_monocle:: sneezing_face:: sunglasses:
Welcher Provider ist das denn bei dir ? ich kann dir preiswerte Mitteilen. Dann wechselst du für kleines Geld.
Normalerweise ich genieße etwas mehr Younohost, duch das letzte Update ist was bei mir verrutscht. Und glaube mir, nichts Besseres gibt es als Debian also anderen Provider dann Debian und dann Yunohost und direkt an Sie kleine Spende und das jeden Monat dann läuft es immer nice cool :innocent: leides ist bei dem letrzten Update von Nextcloud ein Bug passiert dennoch sonst alles seit einem Jahr auf einem dicken Server.
Also wechseln :face_with_monocle: :sneezing_face: :sunglasses:

Thank you. On LinuxFR, i got a suggestion to use an LXC container above Ubuntu. At first it was not really what i imagined (because there are others services runniing, etc…) but perhaps i’ll consider this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.