Installation: partition is not possible

Hello,
Trying to install yunohost 4.1.8 on 2x hard disks.

Yunohost hangs on disk partition, claiming there is no EFI partition.
When i try to partition in automatic or manual mode, it claims i must go back to previous menu, and hitting “continue” is chain displaying this error.

Perhaps this is because there is /dev/sda and /dev/sdb ?
Debian 10 is installing correctly.

Thank you !

1 Like

I would like to maybe on my second hard drive, because controllers like to install a new one.
Since I can’t get to my Yunoshost admin panel
and my server therefore as a rescue system because I have 2x 3TB and can therefore switch and I can access the server via the terminal and can later fetch the backup packages from the other disk. But I think my version was different. 4.2.6.

What did you install that on?
below you can see the screen

Ich würde gerne vielleicht auf meiner zweiten Platte, da rait Controller gerne ein neues Installieren.
Da ich weder auf mein Admin Panel von Yunoshost komme
und mein Server daher als Rescue-Systems da ich 2x 3TB habe und somit umschalten kann und ich über Terminal auf den Server komme und kann im Nachhinein die Backup-Pakete herunterholen von der anderen Platte herunterholen. Doch glaube, war meine Version eine andere. 4.2.6.

Worauf hast du das installiert?
unten kannst du sehen auf den Screen

While I cannot help you regarding the error itself, would the install script be a solution for you? Partition the way you want while installing Debian, then run YunoHost’s installation script.

2 Likes

Nice oh cool then I have to do it again as I have done before, when Younohost installs that I can always access my server via Terminal. Because once that saved my bum. Not like this time that I can no longer access my admin panel and only access the server with Rescure

Nice oh cool dann muss ich das wieder hinbekommen wie ich das schon mal geschafft habe, wenn Younohost installiert das ich dann immer und jederzeit über Terminal auf meinen Server komme. Denn einmal hat das mein Hintern gerettet . Nicht wie dies Mal das ich nicht mehr auf mein Admin Panel komme und auf den Server nur mit Rescure :face_with_monocle: :thinking: How can I download the packages from my backup via terminal

@carrabelloy, while I understand you need support in your own thread, linking it to other (more or less relevant) threads is not welcome and hinders support to other people.

1 Like

@tituspijean
But you can read both and so you can still come up with solutions through both, because both have the same problems in a certain direction.
That is why this is not meant badly, but at the same time asked about the other error. And thought about it.

Thanks and sorry aim not understand me

Mann kann aber beides Lesen und so kann man dennoch vielleicht durch beide wiederum auf Lösungen kommen, denn beide haben in einer gewissen Richtung dieselben Probleme.
Von daher ist das nicht böse gemeint, sondern gleichzeitig auch über den anderen Fehler nachgefragt. Und nachgedacht. :thinking: @tituspijean

Thank you, exactly what i need !
I’ll test this !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.