Installation of Peertube fails

Hi folks,

Hope someone can assist with this - I’m running into issues installing Peertube, wth the install failing when trying to set up the LDAP plugin.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old computer (Mac mini server)
YunoHost version: 11.2.7
I have access to my server : SSH and web (tried via both)
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Peertube v5.2.1~ynh1

Description of my issue

I’m got an existing Yunohost install which is working well.

I’m now trying to install Peertube, and finding that the installation fails when installing the LDAP plugin. I’ve tried the install both via the web UI and from the command line.

Info: The service peertube has correctly executed the action start.
Info: [###########+........] > Installing LDAP plugin...
Error: Unable to install peertube: An error occurred inside the app installation script
Info: The operation 'Install the 'peertube' app' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log share 20231206-102912-app_install-peertube' to get help
Warning: Here's an extract of the logs before the crash. It might help debugging the error:
Info: DEBUG -   sql: 'INSERT INTO "plugin" ("name","type","version","enabled","uninstalled","peertubeEngine","description","homepage","createdAt","updatedAt") VALUES ($1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6,$7,$8,$9,$10) ON CONFLICT ("name","type") DO UPDATE SET "name"=EXCLUDED."name","description"=EXCLUDED."description","homepage"=EXCLUDED."homepage","type"=EXCLUDED."type","version"=EXCLUDED."version","enabled"=EXCLUDED."enabled","uninstalled"=EXCLUDED."uninstalled","peertubeEngine"=EXCLUDED."peertubeEngine","updatedAt"=EXCLUDED."updatedAt" RETURNING "id","name","type","version","latestVersion","enabled","uninstalled","peertubeEngine","description","homepage","settings","storage","createdAt","updatedAt";',
Info: DEBUG -   parameters: [
Info: DEBUG -     'auth-ldap',
Info: DEBUG -     1,
Info: DEBUG -     '0.0.12',
Info: DEBUG -     true,
Info: DEBUG -     false,
Info: DEBUG -     '>=2.2.0',
Info: DEBUG -     'Add LDAP support to login form in PeerTube.',
Info: DEBUG -     'https://framagit.org/framasoft/peertube/official-plugins/tree/master/peertube-plugin-auth-ldap',
Info: DEBUG -     '2023-12-06 10:32:39.978 +00:00',
Info: DEBUG -     '2023-12-06 10:32:39.978 +00:00'
Info: DEBUG -   ]
Info: DEBUG - }
Info: DEBUG - npm notice
Info: DEBUG - npm notice New major version of npm available! 8.19.4 -> 10.2.4
Info: DEBUG - npm notice Changelog: <https://github.com/npm/cli/releases/tag/v10.2.4>
Info: DEBUG - npm notice Run `npm install -g npm@10.2.4` to update!
Info: DEBUG - npm notice
Info: DEBUG - + ynh_exit_properly
Warning: Removing the app after installation failure...

Full log available here: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/edimoxarod

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.