Installation de yunohost depuis un hp Gen8

Matériel:** Micro serveur HP gen8 …

Description du problème

Bonjour,

J’ai acquis un micro serveur Gen8, grâce à vous j’ai installer Yunohost sur le disque SSD depuis une clé USB. Par contre quand le serveur se rallume il tourne en boucle sur la page suivante :

Je le bout bien sur le SSD. J’ai essayer de l’installer sur un SATA classique j’ai le même processus qui se met en place.

Si quelqu’un à une idée je suis preneur ?

Hi erwan,

I also got a HP Gen8 microserver!

I recall the server, by default, only will boot from the left-most disk container, HP-specific uSD card, and also from USB. My preference had the internal USB header.

There is said to be an alternative / hacked BIOS available, that allows to boot from the top / CD location with an SSD there.

In which location is your SSD or HDD connected?

What I did:

• Create install media (Debian 11) on USB
  • Connect all to-be-used media to the server:
    • Installation media in an external USB
    • USB-to-microSD in the internal USB, with a microSD card in it
    • microSD in the microSD-connector
    • SSD on the top connector (CD-location)
    • SSD and HDD in the disk containers
  • I used the Debian installer to create a mirrored LVM volume over the two microSD-cards, and installed Debian on it.

From there I could boot. After that, Yunohost can be installed.

J’ai installer Yunohost sur le SSD mais aussi sur le HDD le plus à gauche. Mais il ne boot sur aucun des deux disque.

Hmm… Strange :frowning:

I just found a post describing how to enable boot from the CD-SATA port. Maybe this configuration is active on your server, preventing it to boot from the expected SATA port?

Merci, c’était bien la solution.

La personne qui m’a vendu le serveur avait ajouté du matériel sans le configurer.

J’ai donc pu entrer dans Yunohost et faire la première configuration. Merci encore

Great, nice to read you got it working :slight_smile:

If you got the time, could you mark the thread as solved, so that another reader in the future can easily find the solution?

Have fun with your Yunohost!

Résolu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.