My YunoHost server
Hardware: VPS bought online / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 188.8.131.52
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
Description of my issue
I am currently hosting 3 WordPress instances/domains on my YNH server. These are all working fine.
I have a 4th WordPress site on another domain and machine that I’d like to bring both onto my YNH server.
I have imported and exported WordPress sites between domains and machines many times but it has been with phpMyadmin.
On the old machine:
- FTP and grab the WordPress folders from the server.
- Export out the database from phpMyadmin.
On the new machine & domain
- FTP upload the WordPress folder
- Import the DB into phpMyadmin on the new machine
- Tweak the WordPress config file to reflect the changes
- Tweak the DB in phpMyadmin to reflect the changes
All done. This has always worked when moving a WordPress site from one machine/domain to another.
I am lost now!!
Are there any WordPress/YNH experts out there that can help me get a saved WordPress site and a database exported from phpMyadmin onto my YNH machine/domain?
Many many thanks,