I believe I messed up when choosing the domain

Hello from Washington D.C.!

I am setting up for the first time. I’m very excited to get started, but may have done myself a bad. I installed the latest version on an old computer. Install went good, but when install asked for a domain I entered one I own (registered through godaddy) that I’m not using. I think that was a mistake. I can’t connect now to my server through my browser, and terminal is very confusing (more than anything because I’m using a TV instead of a monitor and it’s hard to read anything because it bleeds off the left side and the bottom, even though I’ve used the TV’s controls to try to push everything up and right). I tried to get the DNS settings from terminal for GoDaddy, but I don’t think I’m getting the right information, Godaddy says there’s errors, and it also doesn’t look like the existing GoDaddy record. I would like to undo setting this domain and instead try the dysDNS services through yunohost. Is this possible? I don’t want to have to start all over!

Please help!

-Phil in WDC-USA

Whats wrong with starting over? You literally copy and paste 1 command.

You can simply add a second domain in anythingyouwant.nohost.me (or .noho.st, or .ynh.fr)

If the dyndns ain’t configured automagically, try to yunohost dyndns subscribe -d thedomain.nohost.me, then wait 2~3 minutes, then yunohost dyndns update (if it didnt get updated already automagically)