I am having an error with my domain loading

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old computer
YunoHost version: 11.2.9.1
I have access to my server : through the webadmin on my ip.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I have been having an issue with my website redwolfinc.nohost.me and when ever i tried going on to the website on any browser it just says that it refuses to connect.

Here are some error messages

=================================
Web (web)

[INFO] Domain domain2.tld is based on a special-use top-level domain (TLD) such as .local or .test and is therefore not expected to be exposed outside the local network.

[ERROR] Domain maindomain.tld appears unreachable through HTTP from outside the local network.

• Timed-out while trying to contact your server from the outside. It appears to be unreachable.

And then does the diagnosis says port 80 and 443 are correctly open/forwarded …?

No but it say try that but my port is already set to that

Hi REDWOLF,

(Belated) Welcome to the forums!

To offer help, how familiar are you with troubleshooting of network issues? Have you been able to find out whether redwolfinc.nohost.me points to the correct IP address?

It leads to the right IP adress ive been told its due to me using sky wifi and thay has sime potection about this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.