How to remove unused services?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.4 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I have installed then removed librephotos and I see a few services that were not removed:

Failed to get status information via dbus for service librephotos-frontend, systemctl didn't recognize this service ('NoSuchUnit').

Failed to get status information via dbus for service librephotos-image-similarity, systemctl didn't recognize this service ('NoSuchUnit').

Failed to get status information via dbus for service librephotos-worker, systemctl didn't recognize this service ('NoSuchUnit').

Failed to get status information via dbus for service librephotos-backend, systemctl didn't recognize this service ('NoSuchUnit').

How to safely remove them? Cheers!

Salut

sudo systemctl reset-failed
2 Likes

Oops, looks like I made a mistake in the app remove script, should be fixed now!

You can run

sudo yunohost service remove librephotos-frontend
sudo yunohost service remove librephotos-backend
sudo yunohost service remove librephotos-worker
sudo yunohost service remove librephotos-image-similarity
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.