How to install ynh on a olimex lime2?

I have bought a lime 2 server version with the ssh/hdd box, I have flashed ynh ISO for the device, but after starting it, I can never reach it via SSH.

Hi
Sorry, it’s not in english but I wrote this when I installed yunohost on my Olimex Lime 2

If it can help :wink:

https://cbiot.fr/dokuwiki/homeserver:olinolinux

Section : homeserver:olinolinux [Cyrille BIOT]

1 Like

pas de problèmes, merci beaucoup mon ami!

I installed it using thid guide, thank you so much. But after configuring all I made a little mistake, the SSH config file was different from the one suggested by yunohost, and I did the command to changed it to the yunohost settings. Now I can’t access it anymore, nor via SSH nor the webadmin, but the lime2 is up and connect to my router, I can see it there also with arp-scan. Can it be solved, or I need to reflash it?

Can you access to your server directly and post your file ?
And what is the error when you try to connect on ssh ? Are you sure that you’re not banned from your server ?

I can access it, only had ssh access, no monitor and keyboard. Connection refused is the ouput when trying to access. It looks like I am banned, but not sure how it happened.

Very likely I got banned by fail2ban after mutiple tries. I think I know what happnened, changed the passwd to bigger than 100 characters and was using remmina that has some limit around 64, then after many tries, banned.
I just reflahsed and made the whole process again, btw there’s this gpg error when running the scrpit to install ynh:
The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY FDBB9F3D83BD9E70
Here’s the fix:

After setting up yunohost, my computer IP was banned by fail2ban, but this time I managed to unban before locking me out.

So the issue is solved ?

No, I try many times, all the times I get lockout of SSH by fail2ban, no sure why. Everything works perfectly except for that.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.