How to access app admin panels of jellyfin and linkstack?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: N100 Mini PC
YunoHost version: 11.2.9.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Jellyfin, Linkstack

Description of my issue

I don’t know how to access the admin panels for these services. When I click “open the app” it takes me to the web-facing login page. But obviously I can’t log in because I haven’t created an account or anything.

you can find them at:
webadmin / Applications / the app / config panel (or any similar name)

Thank you but that doesn’t exist in these apps and they’re not what I’m looking for.

I’m looking for the initial setup menu. Where you configure users and such.

okay, sorry!
i renamed the topic with a more explicit name and added the 2 apps in the tags, to find help more easily

i quickly installed linkstack and you can access the admin panel simply by login in using the password and the mail address of the yunohost user you gave to the installation form

jellyfin seems to support LDAP, so using your usual ynh login should work (but i can’t test this by myself)

edit: i’ve made the installation form more explicit

I see, so I should be able to log into most apps using my YNH login. That’s helpful, thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.