How can i split tunnel a vpn

My YunoHost server

Hardware: intel nas
YunoHost version: 11.2.3
I have access to my server : through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

so i want to torrent through the qbittorrent webui, but obviously need a vpn or my isp will behead me. the trouble is, when trying to use wireguard client to connect to the vpn, all of my domains went offline. i know why that happened, but that raises the question of how i can possibly just route qbittorrent through the vpn and leave the rest of the apps the way they are. i have tried many things from internet searches and that has only gotten me more confused so now i am here. please help or give alternative options as to how i can torrent from behind a vpn and leave everything else where it is. thanks in advance

Have you found this? Reddit - Dive into anything

In the Client webui, you should be ablebto specify the interface of WireGuard: wg0

You also need to remove the AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0, ::/0 and replace the IPs with 10.10.10.0/24 in your WireGuard Client config file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.