How can I download the packages from my backup via terminal

That does not answer my problem, which I have left here several times in the forum. Still, thank you for the tip. I don’t think anyone really gets ahead here and I’m probably not the only one who is now frustrated. Because this damage was caused by the update. That is just as incomprehensible as this forum.
So thanks again for pointing this out, but it still didn’t solve my problems.
Here’s something about that. And if you can think of something about my problem, please let me know or please come to this point, thank you.

Das beantwortet jetzt dennoch nicht mein Problem, was ich hier mehrfach im Forum hinterlassen habe. Trotzdem Dankeschön für den Tipp. Ich denke da hier niemand so richtig weiterkommt und ich wohl nicht der einzige bin der mittlerweile gefrustet ist. Denn diesem Schaden ist durch das, update entstanden . Das ist genauso unverständlich wie dieses Forum.
Danke also für den Hinweis nochmal, doch hat es meine Probleme immer noch nicht gelöst.
Hier noch was dazu. Und wenn ihnen was einfällt dazu, also zu meinem Problem, bitte geben Sie bescheid oder kommen Sie bitte dann doch zu diesem Punkt danke.