Honey, I broke my Postfix

Folks, it hates me… :sob:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer

YunoHost version: 11
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ?* : yes
If yes, please explain:
Configured smtp relay (Sendinblue) according to Configure SMTP relay | Yunohost Documentation

Description of my issue

To get help efficiently, please explain what you are trying to achieve, in which context, what you tried and provide detailed error messages and logs if you can.

After setting up smtp relay (see the screen)

I realised that my emails stopped being delivered – no bounceback either. I opened the ticket with sendinblue and decided to revert the change to have mail running. so I used reset commands and now the settings are:
https://paste.yunohost.org/jegesenoda.hs

Still, mails do not go outside, and logs are full of warnings. hastebin So I guess I broke something, or it just hates me.

Please help. Pretty please…

Today I am trying to restore a backup. Looks even worse…

Info: Preparing archive for restoration...
Warning: The configuration file '/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd' has been manually modified and will not be updated
Success! Configuration updated for 'dnsmasq'
Warning: postmap: fatal: open database /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd.db: Permission denied
Error: Could not run script: /usr/share/yunohost/hooks/conf_regen/19-postfix

No idea why – it just started working again.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.