Headphones 404 Not Found Nginx

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.1.19
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Headphones 0.6.0~ynh1

Description of my issue

After installation of headphones, gives the error 404 not found when i try to acess. I don’t see errors in the log or in the headphones service.

Hello,

I’ve just install it on my arm64 board without problem.

Have you have a look in the tools/services on the web panel of your YunoHost instance in order to (re)start the headphones service ?

Have you try to Crtl+F5 or Shift+F5 for reload your page ignoring its current cached data ?

ppr

Ok , i have restarted the service and now i have noticed an error: ```
18-May-2023 00:12:05 - ERROR :: MainThread : Error writing configuration file: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: ‘/etc/headphones/headphones.ini’

Just a note: Before installing headphones i tryed lidarr and then installed prowlarr and prowlarr gave the same 404 error

No one?

Possible fix (you are giving any logs):

1. Go to /etc/systemd/system/headphones.service, in L.9 change --data_dir to --datadir, save.
  2. then sudo systemctl daemon-reload
  3. in the webadmin → Tools → Services → Headphones → restart
  4. If you want to wait, an update is underway

I already have datadir in that file.
What logs you need? I said that in headphones log i have ERROR :: MainThread : Error writing configuration file: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: ‘/etc/headphones/headphones.ini’

But here you have the full log: hastebin

What is the output of ls -la /etc/headphones/headphones.ini

-rw------- 1 headphones headphones 6123 May 19 14:28 /etc/headphones/headphones.ini

also, i have made the update available today (0.6.0~ynh2) and it gives the same error

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.