Glitch.social can't log in

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS
YunoHost version: 4.6.2
I have access to my server : ssh, webmin, console
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: Had to manually add my provider’s DNS servers to resolv.dnsmasq.conf and modify 10-ip.py in diagnostics to bypass ICMP filtering

Description of my issue

I installed glitch-social on my root dir and everything appears to be in order – I can access GS via the user panel. When I visit my primary domain, the Glitch login page comes up as expected. However, when I try to log in using the username and password here, the login fails and I’m redirected to a page with the error message “Security verification failed. Are you blocking cookies?”

I’ve tried this on Firefox and Chrome, both desktop (Linux) and mobile. This issue is making it so that I can’t add my account to my mobile app. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I want my Mastodon usernames to be from my TLD rather than a subdomain.

Apparently I can’t install any other apps to my TLD either, even with a subdirectory defined – any time I try, I get:

This URL is either unavailable, or conflicts with the already installed app(s):
* mytld.xyz/ → Glitch-Soc (glitchsoc)

I can still access the yuno login at mytld.xyz/yunohost, so I know it’s possible to serve subdirectories from the TLD, I’m just not sure how to go about doing this.

Does anybody have any insight on this? Even somewhere I could start looking?

I’m not even sure where Yuno’s implementation of GS serves its pages or stores its database – there are no “sites enabled” in /etc/nginx and there are no tables or databases in postgresql. Nevertheless I’m able to log in, post, follow other users, do all the stuff you’re supposed to be able to do with Mastodon.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.