Ghost web publishing App - installed but admin page not accessible, followed all instructions?

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.1.15 (stable)
I have access to my server : I have SSH access, although this problem is via web app gui
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: ghost 5.26.4~ynh1

Description of my issue

What you are trying to achieve: initial login to ghost page’s admin page

I installed the ghost app through yunohost’s app installation interface. It was a clean install and did not produce any errors.

The first step of setup is to navigate to the ghost admin page and login to ghost for further ghost configuration. When I navigate to that page, I see a perpetual ghost graphic-circle like it is busy/caught in a loop and nothing loads beyond that.
I believe I have the domains correct: (mysub.mydomain.com/nameIinstalledappas/ghost)
And, I followed the direction in the app description to go to that domain in a private tab browser while logged out of yunohost. I also tried it from a different browser (first brave, then edge).
In the ‘title’ of the page I see it loads a title briefly and then switches to “undefined” page title.

In the yunohost app admin page for ghost I have both visibility toggle buttons turned to ON.

Any ideas why I can’ fully access/load the admin page?

Also this may be relevant: the non-admin app page loads ok: mysub.mydomain.com/nameIinstalledappas
However, on this page - the ‘login’ and ‘subscribe’ buttons do not actually do anything. I can see they have a url underlying the buttons, but the buttons are just not at all ineractive. The ‘home’ and ‘about’ url buttons on the regular blog page work OK.

I’m thinking maybe something with allowing users is affecting both issues? But not sure anywhere such a setting would be inplace.

Don’t have any specifically identifiable error logs to share, but happy to run one wherever would have the best useful information.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.