Ghost 4.20.3~ynh1 "Broke" all editing [FIXED]

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Linode 2CPU 4GB RAM
YunoHost version: 4.2.8.3 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I am trying to edit anything. AKA save any edits made inside of Ghost. Example, Edit a post. Edit membership tier, edit names, etc.

When I go to update a post or edit ANYTHING and try to save I get the following in the top of the screen.

A system error occurred: uv_interface_addresses returned Unknown system error 97 (Unknown system error 97)

This happened IMMEDIATELY as of the new update, 4.20.3. I updated from 4.16 to 4.20.3.

Logs to the Update - https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ivapanahuk

As I write this, I am currently trying to rolling back to 4.16.
Edit: Both Blogs have been rollback, and are successfully working as intended on 4.16. Also I created a FRESH third blog instance on the 4.20 update, and the issue persisted.

NEW update has been introduced as a Hot-Fix. provided by @tituspijean We seriously appreciate it. Many thanks and to all those that contributed

I found the culprit, it’s a security setting in the service configuration file I introduced in one of the newest versions.

RestrictAddressFamilies=AF_UNIX AF_INET AF_INET6

This breaks the app. If someone has some insight as to why, please come forward. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile I disabled it, and the app is being tested. I think I can release the fix tomorrow along with v4.21.0. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@slnsrt, I have published the fix. :rocket:

1 Like

Many thanks @tituspijean

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.