Getting strange errors on fresh install using Raspberry Pi

Hello and thanks for looking at my issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Just started trying to get the Yuno Host up and running on my Raspberry Pi.

When trying to use the Applications or Domain menus in the web interface I am getting these timeouts.

This error seems to be always present:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’/var/cache/yunohost/repo/yunohost.json’

And for Applications it shows a 443 connection timeout error.

I forwarded ports in the router and it should be ok.

Any tips?

Yunohost encountered an internal error :confused:
Really sorry about that.
You should look for help on [the forum] or [the chat] to fix the situation, or report the bug on [the bugtracker].

The following information might be useful for the person helping you :

Action

GET /diagnosis {}

Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/api.py”, line 406, in process ret = self.actionsmap.process(arguments, timeout=30, route=_route) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py”, line 498, in process return func(**arguments) File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/tools.py”, line 617, in tools_diagnosis applications = app_list()[‘apps’] File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/app.py”, line 243, in app_list with open(json_path) as json_list: IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’/var/cache/yunohost/repo/yunohost.json’

Unable to retrieve the remote application list yunohost: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘app.yunohost.org’, port=443): Read timed out. (read timeout=30)

Logged in

Unauthorized

Unexpected server error (0 error)

Unexpected server error (0 error)

Yunohost encountered an internal error :confused:
Really sorry about that.

1 Like

Hi @tommyms ,

I’ve got the same issue since this morning on a VPS in a datacenter with a YunoHost’s installation based on Debian 9 Stretch (v 3.1).

ppr

Hi guys,

sorry that was an issue with our infra. It should be fixed now :wink: ! The list will automatically get refreshed at some point on your instance, but if you need to, maybe try running yunohost app fetchlist

1 Like

Hi @Aleks ,

It Works !

ppr

Seems to be working now.

Installing Kimai2 failed however. Will look for a place to report that error.

Good evening @Aleks ,

It’s quite unstable again :frowning:
Sometimes it’s ok, sometimes it’s time out as reported or sometimes error 502.
Hope the Team could fix that soon :wink:

ppr

Hmmm are you talking about the download of the image, or the image itself ? o.O

@Aleks ,

The fetchlist command :

ppr

Ah yes, sorry, something is again broken on the infrastructure, working on it since a few minutes :stuck_out_tongue: