Freshrss - Google Reader compatible API - FAIL get HTTP Authorization header!

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: Raspberry Pi à la maison /
Version de YunoHost: 4.2.8
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Bonjour à tous,

Sur mon serveur j’ai installé Freshrss. Il y a plusieurs mois, j’avais fait toutes les manipulations pour synchroniser sur mon smartphone avec Readrop (autoriser l’API, etc…). Ça fonctionnait très bien. Et depuis quelques jours, ça ne fonctionne plus. Quand je vais tester l’API j’ai ça :

Je n’ai aucune idée du problème. Je n’ai pas le souvenir d’avoir touché à quoi que ce soit sur le serveur. Avez vous une idée pour débugger, un test à faire ?

Merci pour vos réponses

(ping @plopoyop)

Did you update FreshRSS recently ?

Actually, I don’t remember… Do you have an idea to fix it ?

New permissions has been applied to FreshRSS and it may have altered acces to API. Can you try to upgrade from this branch?

sudo yunohost app upgrade freshrss -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/freshrss_ynh/tree/patch --force

Great ! It works ! Thanks
That’s the first time I do this type of operation. The app will upgrade normally after this “modification” or I must do specific thing to upgrade ?

1 Like

Another way to fix the issue that I found worked for me is to run:

sudo yunohost app setting freshrss skipped_uris -v "/api/,/scripts/api.js"

I ignored the errors afterwards, but the different applications I used to connect to freshrss via the API worked after it.

It will upgrade normally. But as it is a test branch (“version”), if you upgrade it normally before it is merged to the current “normal” (master, more stable) version, if you do an upgrade it will go back to the “normal” version with is not up-to-date with this test branch.
So it’s better to wait for the change to be integrated before doing an upgrade.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.