Freshly installed Nextcloud on freshly installed YunoHost shows warnings in overview

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Hetzner VPS: CPX21
YunoHost version: 11.2.10.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Nextcloud 28.0.3~ynh2

Description of my issue

I have set up VPS with YunoHost, then installed Nextcloud - all by painstakingly following instructions.

However, when logging into Nextcloud for the very time, Security & setup warnings are shown under section Overview:

10 errors in the logs since 11. März 2024

Integrity checker has been disabled. Integrity cannot be verified.

Your installation has no default phone region set. This is required to...

Unfortunately I can not make sense of those messages - besides, I also couldn’t figure out, how to add a screenshot here? I would be grateful for any help to either of my two issues - many thanks in advance.

same for me

You will need to tweak a file to fix that, for example this thread (in French) explains how to Nextcloud : veuillez ajouter “default_phone_region”

Welcome! No need to post such messages if they do not add more information to the issue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.