Framaforms for YunoHost
This package allow you to install FramaForms quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Framaforms helps you create online webforms and surveys.
See https://framablog.org/2016/10/05/framaforms-noffrez-plus-les-reponses-que-vous-collectez-a-google/ (in French ) and https://framablog.org/2016/10/05/en-savoir-un-peu-plus-sur-le-projet-framaforms/ (in French) for further informations.
Shipped version: 1.0.0+190618
You can change some configuration by using the administration panel of drupal or by using drush (cli tools to manage drupal). You can connect with admin user and the password you give at installation.
- Official documentation: https://docs.framasoft.org/fr/framaforms/
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
19 June 2019
- Global upgrade of the package.
- Upgrade to 1.0.0+190618
- Add a change_url script
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/issues
- App website: https://framaforms.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framaforms
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master.
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade framaforms -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/tree/testing --debug