Firewall is blocking my connection on a specific IP

My YunoHost server

Hardware:

Hardware: Hetzner Dedicated Server
YunoHost Verison: 3.8.5.9
I have access to my server: Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? Yes, Debian is installed on a ZFS setup using this script.

Description of my issue

Around one week ago, at my home internet I lost connection to my remote server where YunoHost is running. After along process I figured out that it’s YunoHost’s firewall that is causing the problem.

All other connections to my server are perfectly fine. I can for example use my mobile data or work internet to connect to my server. But I cannot connect from home. No SSH, HTTP, etc. Can ping however.

If I stop the Firewall service my home internet can connect to my server. If the firewall service is running then no access.

What would be causing this and how could I fix it?

Thanks & have a nice day :slight_smile:

Okay, problem solved. Somehow Fail2Ban was blocking the IP. I created a whitelist for my IP and it works.

Hopefully someone can learn from this post!