Firewall cannot be started anymore

The firewall won’t start all the time. I am defenseless people. I am vulnerable. There’s a big buck there. Please fix. Unfortunately I can’t get along with you in the forum. German is missing. Since I can’t speak English. Working here with translators but really shooting at this forum

UPnP is (I think) not related to the firewall.
Tge important part is to have yunohost-firewall active in the services list.

I think UPnP is a way for your server to tell the router what ports it want redirected. I deactivated it and redirected the needed ports manually.

If yunohost-firewall is activated, you are not defensless :slightly_smiling_face:
If it is down, we will need some more logs.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your great help and support. I always have to translate it, but that’s how it works when I have jobs in the forum. I am very excited about Yonohost. I like the whole thing and as I said I have Mastrodon, Diaspora, Hubzilla, up and running. Only Friendica not yet. My server an 8 core Intel with 32 GB runs and runs fine. I want a network where users have no way of connecting anywhere via my port. ! [graphic | 690x377] (upload: //73fY8vHj8Aw5NQGJPv3cGGLL0Qx.png)
i am very happy so far. Have a look, if you like. Thank you for your great explanation and support.

Recht herzlichen Danke für ihre tolle Hilfe und Unterstützung. Ich muss mir das immer zwar Übersetzen aber so geht es, wenn ich Aufträge im Forum stehen habe. Ich bin sehr begeistert über Yonohost. Ich mag das ganze und wie gesagt ich habe Mastrodon , diaspora,Hubzilla, am Laufen. Nur Friendica noch nicht. Mein Server ein 8 Kerne Intel mit 32 GB rennt und läuft gut. Ich will ein Netzwerk gerne wo User keine Möglichkeit haben sich über meinen Port überall hin verbinden kann.

ich bin sehr glücklich bis jetzt. Schauen Sie, wenn sie mögen doch mal vorbei. Danke für Ihre tolle Erklärung und Unterstützung.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.