Hi there everyone!
Basically, I had a long hiatus from messing around with YunoHost in the admin panel and it has come leaps and bounds since the Debian 10 days Yes, I know, it wasn’t that long ago.
I did notice the insane revamp to domain management and honestly, I really do love how it is done now.
Would user management be getting the same kind of treatment in the future? I would love to be able to sort user accounts by the following params and having those params user chosen somewhere in the Tools → YunoHost settings;
- By creation date [newest last] (This is currently how YunoHost sorts user accounts.)
- By creation date [newest first] (Am unsure if this would be used but it is definitely a good step forward as newest last is the default.)
- By alphabet [A-Z, 0-9] (This is definitely the one I was most after as it would make user management so much more easier.)
- By alphabet [0-9, Z-A] (This is just more of a “covering all bases” kind of request, similar to newest first.)
- By custom (I have no idea how this would work on the backend but I feel like it could be neat to impliment!)
This last request does loop into the whole user management but I am super unsure if/how this could even be implimented buuut…
Grouped user accounts. Either by the default groups that YunoHost use for permission management or maybe administrator defined?
Who ever reads this, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and don’t forget to hydrate, posture check and smile!