Failed to load Next Office: Collaborara - NextCloud issue

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Dell Wyse Thin Client
YunoHost version: 11.1.18
I have access to my server : through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Collabora with Nextcloud

Description of my issue

Hi Everyone!

Issue:

Getting the following error when opening any document in Nextcloud:
Failed to load Next Office. Please try later.

The Install:

I installed Collabora in Yunohost and set it to my subdomain office.yorili.com
And made sure to select YunoHost Portal as my Nextcloud installation.

After that I installed the Nextcloud Office App inside from the NC apps and then added the URL of my Collabora instance which is office.yorili.com (Didn’t add any port).

I added a screenshot of it below:

In the domains section, I made sure to add office.yorili.com domain, pointed to the right DNS in my domain registrar’s settings and also installed Let’s encrypt certificate on it.

Question:

Am I missing anything here?

From my memory, go in your Yunohost web admin home > users > Groups and permissions. Inside the groups All users and Visitors add a permission about the Collabora Online application.

Je vous remercie!
Je vais essayer :slight_smile:

Hello
I do have the same issue on my two Yunohosts
any succes with this or another configuration ?
I do have already this athorisation set up by default but still have the issue “le serveur a été déconnecté”

Same thing!
Then I have reinstalled the server and will be trying the app again.

Bonjour,

J’ai eu le même problème sur deux installations (travail x86 et perso ARM).
J’ai fini par régler le problème en désinstallant Collabora Online et en le réinstallant sur le même nom de domaine (même configuration).
Il n’y a au final aucun changement à effectuer dans Nextcloud.

Un redémarrage peut aider au besoin.

Pareil, j’ai réinstallé en forçant une upgrade de l’app après plusieurs essais sans y arriver…
On dirait qu’il faut un moment d’attente pour la connexion s’établisse bien et c’est dur de trouver des logs…

ça a fonctionné avec la désinstallation et réinstallation, sans redemarrage et donc sans impact supplémentaire pour le CHATONS.
Merci :slight_smile:

Pareil ! C’est vraiment bizarre.
Quelqu’un a une explication? Ce serait bien de résoudre ce problème.
Je vais régulièrement vérifier et voir quand le fonctionnement s’arrête.
Dites-moi si ça continue à marcher après une update de l’un ou l’autre.

Il y a un rapport de Bug qui y ressemble ici: Échec de chargement de "nextcloud office" · Issue #77 · YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh · GitHub

Salut,

Apres plusieurs essais j’ai reussi a le faire marcher miraculeusement.
J’ai reinstalle completement le serveur et j’ai installe Next cloud sur un sous domaine et Collabora sur un autre sous domaine.

J’ai ausis verfie que le user principal sur Yunohost avait tous les access sur toutes les applis.

Ensuite, j’ai installe Nextcloud office depuis le Nextcloud store, pour la config j’ai juste utilie l’URL de mon install Collabora apres j’ai modifie le fichier

/etc/coolwsd/coolwsd.xml dans le section wopi j’ai rajoute une ligne pour autoriser chaque domaine:

*monnextcloud.domaine.com

*monnomdedomaine.com
*moncollabora.domaine.com

Et apres un redemarrage ca a marche nickel :+1:
J’espere que ca marchera pour vous aussi!

After an upgrade (YNH 11.0 to 11.1 and Collabora 21 to 22) in Nextcloud I was not able to open any documents anymore.
Uninstall and reinstall of collabora solved my issue. I noticed that a new field is present when installing collabora 22 : “nextcloud server address” which seems to add the allow line in the wopi section.
Problem may be related.

<wopi desc="Allow/deny wopi storage." allow="true">
            <host desc="Regex pattern of hostname to allow or deny." allow="true">nextcloud.fqdn.ext</host>

After doing the same upgrade on an other instance, nextcloud<->collabora connection is also broken. Manually adding whopi host allow line in config file doesn’t solve the issue. Cannot find something relevant in logs file.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.