Failed to create record MX/docs.xxx.in : 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url:

Hello,

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I understand cloudflare extension is currently experimental and not to be expected to work perfectly.

yet, I am using cloudflare (Domain > DNS > Automatic DNS records configuration) to push dns records from yunohost instance to cloudflare zone.

Here are few issues I came across, not sure if it is a bug or something only affecting my instance.

1. MX Records are not being pushed with error: Failed to create record MX/docs.xxxx.in : 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://api.cloudflare.com/client/v4/zones/<masked>/dns_records,
  2. Unless I refresh page, dns push/update alert box does not go away, no matter how much time I kept it running/open.
  3. Update dns queued records never finishes as last DOT at the end which is not being registered by Cloudflare and dns extension does not like it.

is there anyway to fix it? how to modify yunohost dns file? where it is located or being stored at?

Thank you for amazing software and helpful community!

Same problem here including CAA records.

Maybe dns records with comments on cloudflare should be left untouched.
It will be great to have an option to avoid deletion of existing records from cloudflare, when overwrite option is performed from yunohost dns configuration.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.