Failed to create record A/<domain> : list indices must be integers or slices, not str

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Mini PC x86_64
YunoHost version: 11.11.11.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi. I found the same issue like mine, but it was not solved. I use Gandi as domain provider, which is great because API is supported in Yunohost. But there is a problem with posting some records.

Failed to create record A/<domain>.eu: list indices must be integers or slices, not str
Failed to create record CA/<domain>.eu: list indices must be integers or slices, not str
Failed to create record MX/<domain>.eu: list indices must be integers or slices, not str
Failed to create record TXT/<domain>.eu: list indices must be integers or slices, not str

*Where <domain> is my domain name.

It can be solved by posting this data manually on Gandi site. But I use script that is refreshing all records in every 5 minutes (It is helpful with dynamic ip). Without this records posted, I cannot access some of my apps.

It looks simple to solve, but it would be really helpful :slight_smile:.

I’m in the rush but if you still know how to find the other similar issue you were talking about, there should be some discussion about adding some debugging info to pinpoint the issue

This is the similar issue.

there should be some discussion about adding some debugging info to pinpoint the issue

Can you tell what do you mean?

Bump

I had the same problem. After applying the same hack as for “godaddy”, it works perfectly

PR: Fix autodns for gandi root domain by kay0u · Pull Request #1634 · YunoHost/yunohost · GitHub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.