Error when updating nextcloud: 15.0.12~ynh1 to 15.0.14~ynh1

VOSTFR:

Hello everyone :slight_smile: / Bonjour à tous et à toutes !

My YunoHost server

Hardware: / Raspberry Pi at home /** x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |

Description of my issue

A week ago I was trying to update my server, everything was going cool and nice till I got to nextcloud (15.0.12~ynh1 to 15.0.14~ynh1)…

I can’t seem to get the update (i’ve tried from the webadmin site at first and then from ssh directly).

I can’t find the information in older questions neither in the doc, so I’ve decided to ask the question here. The log is down here:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/oliwihonov

The first warning is :

2020-01-26 13:21:23,183: WARNING - 4282  e[93me[1m[WARN]e[0m Source ********** '/etc/nginx/conf.d/armando-femat.nohost.me.d/nextcloud.conf' does not exist

The last before exiting is :

2020-01-26 13:21:24,432: WARNING - Backup failed, the upgrade process was aborted.
2020-01-26 13:21:24,433: DEBUG - + ynh_die '--message=Backup failed, the upgrade process was aborted.' 

Thanks to everyone beforehand :B

VF

Il y a une semaine j’ai essayé de faire la mise à jour de mon serveur maison. Tout allait bien jusqu’à Nextcloud (15.0.12~ynh1 to 15.0.14~ynh1)…

J’ai essayé via webadmin ou ssh et je n’arrive toujours pas.

Je n’ai pas trouvé la solution dans des anciens questions si dans la doc, alors je me permets de créer une nouvelle “Topic”

Voici les erreurs dans le log:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/oliwihonov

Le premier warning est :

2020-01-26 13:21:23,183: WARNING - 4282  e[93me[1m[WARN]e[0m Source ********** '/etc/nginx/conf.d/armando-femat.nohost.me.d/nextcloud.conf' does not exist

Le dernier avant bugger :

2020-01-26 13:21:24,432: WARNING - Backup failed, the upgrade process was aborted.
2020-01-26 13:21:24,433: DEBUG - + ynh_die '--message=Backup failed, the upgrade process was aborted.' 

The important message seems to be:

'/etc/nginx/conf.d/armando-femat.nohost.me.d/nextcloud.conf' does not exist

Did you cumstomize anything?

The only thing i changed from the basic installation is that now the server boots from hardrive instead of sd card.

Does the referred file exist, then?
Is the path corresponding to the domain with which you access your Nextcloud instance?

I do not have the file indeed, but i have the files from other apps (wordpress.conf and yunohost_local.conf)

The thing is, that the application just cannot be accessed from the browser if that file is missing… So is your Nextcloud instance really reachable?

Yes ! I can connect to my nextcloud from internet. I can upload files and download them and everything !

I did try to locate the file with ‘locate’ function from CL, I’ve got this as a result:

/etc/fail2ban/filter.d/nextcloud.conf
/etc/fail2ban/jail.d/nextcloud.conf
/etc/php/7.0/fpm/pool.d/nextcloud.conf

Each one of the file (seen with ‘Nano’) are different…

Then I suspect your instance won’t be accessible the next time nginx is reloaded or restarted… But I have no idea why that file disappeared…

Can i create the file from a base file or do i need to reinstall nextcloud? How can I proceed?

BTW I cannot create a backup for nextcloud neither :confused:

You can’t upgrade because the prior backup is failing, actually…
Don’t you have access to any prior backup of Nextcloud?
Otherwise, you can try recreating the nextcloud.conf based on this template.

So after copying the template I was able to make a backup and try the installation.

So he did realize something changed :

Warning: [WARN] File /etc/nginx/conf.d/armando-femat.nohost.me.d/nextcloud.conf has been manually modified since the installation or last upgrade. So it has been duplicated in /home/yunohost.conf/backup//etc/nginx/conf.d/armando-femat.nohost.me.d/nextcloud.conf.backup.20200126.170448

But everything go on well till he said that :

Warning: [DEBUG]: DEBUG   - This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3.<br/>You are currently running 7.4.2.+ ynh_exit_properly

I will try to downgrade PHP and see from there.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.