I’m new to Yunohost and decided to switch to it, as I could find all my app in the catalog.
I made some quick test for all of them with dummy url, and now I decided to migrate my apps.
I face a problem with OpenProject, which I could install once for testing purpose. I deleted it, and try to install it again, under its own URL (a subdomain)
My YunoHost server
Hardware: VPS bought online, OVH bare metal
YunoHost version: 11,2,5
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
Description of my issue
When I try to install OpenProject, the installer runs fine until it stops and says “Impossible d’installer openproject : Une erreur est survenue dans le script d’installation de l’application”
See the full log here:
I see that the last commit is 1 week old on the github, and there is a pretty good chance that my test was made before this commit, so maybe it’s related to this last update ?
It seems that there is an issue open with a log looking like yours : Install Error (10.5.1~ynh2) · Issue #5 · YunoHost-Apps/openproject_ynh · GitHub
But this is a quite old issue (from what I understand, you did tests recently)
You can try this to install from an older version :
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/openproject_ynh/tree/e47b71c03ffc8f40e61d687a3061483eb8212b7b --debug
But this will block any future upgrade, you’ll have to update manually to the main branch one day :
sudo yunohost app upgrade openproject -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/openproject_ynh/tree/master --debug
Note : all this is theory, I never did something like this.
Ok, thank you for your reply.
I didn’t checked the issues on the git.
I tried your solution, with a different branch, but it failed also. I didn’t try with older branch.
Instead, I tried again with the gui app install procedure, but I made different changes.
-as the app seems to be quite demanding, I stopped few services useless for the app install process.
-I ran the install with the default options: visible for invited users and kept the language to “en” instead of “fr”.
And this time it worked.
My server being quite powerful, I don’t think stopping few services really helped.
Maybe it’s more a problem of language option or users allowance during the install process
I can’t try to reproduce, as this app can be installed only once.