Erreur pendant l'installation de Roundcube/Error while installing Roundcube

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VM (for personal project)
YunoHost version: 4.1.6
I have access to my server : through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi,
I’m trying to access yunohost’s mail server.
I think I have correctly configured my client and opened the ports on my router.
I am using evolution as my email client.
I modified my hosts file so that it points to the IP of my VM.
Does not work with the domain name, nor with the ip.
But my client does not connect to admin @ my-domain.
So I try to test locally on the VM with Roundcube but I have an error while installing Roundcube which tells me:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ivixaloxes

error: "Fichier YAML corrompu en lecture depuis /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent (raison\_\
  : while scanning for the next token\nfound character '\\t' that cannot start any\
  \ token\n  in \"<string>\", line 2, column 1:\n    \t\"theme\" : \"clouds\"\n  \
  \  ^)"

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VM (pour un projet)
Version de YunoHost: 4.1.6
J’ai accès à mon serveur : Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Salut,
J’essaye d’accéder au serveur de messagerie de yunohost.
Je pense avoir correctement paramétré mon client et ouvert les ports de mon routeur.
J’utilise evolution comme client de messagerie.
J’ai modifié mon fichier hosts pour qu’il pointe bien vers l’ip de ma VM.
Mais mon client ne se connecte pas sur admin@mon-domaine.
Ne fonctionne ni avec le nom de domaine, ni avec l’ip.
Donc j’essaye de tester en local sur la VM avec Roundcube mais j’ai une erreur lors de l’installation de Roundcube qui me dit:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ivixaloxes

error: "Fichier YAML corrompu en lecture depuis /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent (raison\_\
  : while scanning for the next token\nfound character '\\t' that cannot start any\
  \ token\n  in \"<string>\", line 2, column 1:\n    \t\"theme\" : \"clouds\"\n  \
  \  ^)"

L’application apparaît bien dans les applications déjà installés, mais lors de l’ajout d’un utilisateur dans yunohost, le même message d’erreur s’affiche.
Il semble que se soit un problème lié à yunohost…
Mais l’utilisateur s’affiche également dans la liste des utilisateurs après l’ajout.

Alors, par contre, maintenant, j’arrive à me connecter sur le serveur mail via mon poste client.
Mais il y a quelque chose que je ne comprend pas.
Les alias de mon compte utilisateur sont admin@mon-domaine, postmaster@… etc … et je me connecte avec le mot de passe de mon compte utilisateur que j’ai créé.
Comment se fait t’il que je ne puisse pas me connecter avec le mot de passe de mon compte admin puisque celui-ci est un alias de mon compte utilisateur ?

The application appears fine in the applications already installed, but when adding a user in yunohost, the same error message is displayed.
It seems that there is a problem with yunohost …
But the user also appears in the list of users after adding.

So, on the other hand, now I manage to connect to the mail server via my client workstation.
But there is something that I do not understand.
The aliases of my user account are admin @ my-domain, postmaster @ … etc … and I connect with the password of my user account that I created.
How is it that I cannot connect with the password of my admin account since it is an alias of my user account?

You have a tabulation (instead of space) in your /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.