Erreur login plainpad

Matériel: Raspberry Pi à la maison
Version de YunoHost: 4.3.6.3 (stable).
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

salut a tous … je n’arrive plus a me connecter a plainpad.
quand je l’avais installé, j’avais pu m’y connecter et travailler dessus …

j’ai une erreur " Something went wrong while logging you in, please try again." quand j’essaye avec mon nom d’utilisateur, et quand j’essaye avec un user @domaine , il dit rien, se content de re-afficher la page de login

ha oué … alors quand j’install plainpad, ca me fais sauter les login de baikal … donc, je pense que la derniere fois que j’ai reinstallé baikal, ca m’a fais sauter plainpad …

Du coup, faut peut etre faire un bug report ?

donc personne n’a connaissance de cette incompatibilité entre baikal et plainpad ?

I have installed plainpad, set username and password, upgraded Baïkal to the latest 0.9.2 version. I don’t have the problem you describe… (but that doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue :slightly_smiling_face:)

how did you upgraded it ?

This is still in testing but you can try

sudo yunohost app upgrade baikal -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/baikal_ynh/tree/0.9.2

ok, so i install baikal, update it, install plainpad and trey it ?

this is up to you. If you want to test the last Baïkal and see how it works alongside Plainpad.

you use agendav too ?

no … same error with updated baikal : error 500 with davx5 ans internal error with agendav

no I don’t. And I have installed Baïkal for testing purpose only so I will be curious to know if the 0.9.2 upgrade breaks something.

will try to uninstall everything (baikal, plainpad agendav) and only re install baikal and plainpad

ok… got baikal and plainpad working at the same time …
will try to install agendav once again (to identify the problem)

everything is working now… i’ve forgotten that plainpad need an email as login … maybe all was working from start and i’m dumb … don’t understand

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.