Erreur à l'installation de JupyterLabs

Error while installing JupyterLabs
Hello.
My yunohost server is hosted on a debian VPS from OVH.
When I try to install JupyterLabs, I get an error about the virtual environnement :
AttributeError: module ‘virtualenv.create.via_global_ref.builtin.cpython.mac_os’ has no attribute ‘CPython2macOsFramework’
By the way, I don’t understand why the script tries to install such a framework.
Maybe there is an error in the install script itself… Any idea ?
As a newbee, I prefer to install all my applications through the web interface, it is safer for a user like me… :wink:

Thanks a lot for your answers, and long live to Yunohost ! :slight_smile:

#################

Erreur en installant JupyterLabs
Bonjour.
Mon serveur est hébergé chez OVH (un VPS avec pour base une debian).
Quand j’essaie d’installer JupyterLabs, J’obtiens une erreur concernant l’environnement virtuel :
AttributeError: module ‘virtualenv.create.via_global_ref.builtin.cpython.mac_os’ has no attribute ‘CPython2macOsFramework’
En passant, je ne vois pas bien pourquoi le script essaie d’installer ce framework, mais bon…
Peut-être y a-t-il une erreur dans le script d’installation lui-même ? Vous avez une idée ?
Comme je me considère encore au stage de “newbee”, je préfère pour l’instant n’installer mes applications QUE via l’interface web, c’est plus prudent…

Merci d’avance pour vos réponses. Et longue vie à Yunohost :wink:

Please follow the rules: fill in the support template (the lengthy text that’s already there when you select the Support category) and share the full log generated by the installation attempt. You get a green Share with YunoPaste (Partager avec YunoPaste) button on the error screen. Logs are also archived in the webadmin, section Tools > Logs, where the button is also shown.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.