Erreur 500 sur Roundcube suite update yunohost: 2.4

Hello,

J’ai les mêmes soucis que je viens de résoudre à l’instant.

Je vous copie/colle mon post à ce propos (Baikal since upgrade to yunohost 2.4) :

# --------------------------------------------- 8< ----------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems that during the roundcube update there was a problem with the database.

If in the logs /var/www/roundcube/logs/carddav.warn you see messages like : BACKEND: (update_addressbook) [1054] Unknown column 'authentication_scheme' in 'field list' you can refer to the page https://github.com/blind-coder/rcmcarddav/issues/156

The idea is to drop all the tables named carddav_* from the roundcube database then logout and login into rouncube.

On my side I lost some group assignement but all my contacts are there.

The process I follow is :

• First backup the tables you will drop :

mysqldump --user=<user> --password=<pasword> --databases roundcube --tables carddav_addressbooks carddav_contacts carddav_group_user carddav_groups carddav_migrations carddav_xsubtypes > /<my_dir>/tables-carddav.sql

$ mysql -u root -p
    mysql> use roundcube;
    mysql> drop table carddav_xsubtypes;
    mysql> drop table carddav_migrations;
    mysql> drop table carddav_group_user;
    mysql> drop table carddav_groups;
    mysql> drop table carddav_contacts;
    mysql> drop table carddav_addressbooks;

• Now you can log out the log in. The roundcound will be a little bit slow like everyday because of the database upgrade.

This operation also solved the error 500 and white page in roundcube

Hope this work for you and do not forget to make backup before !!!
# --------------------------------------------- 8< ------------------------------------------------------------

J’espère que cela vous sera utile.

A+

Bidroik