Empty 'Apps' page in the webadmin after upgrading to Bullseye

So main permissions are missing for phpbb, pixelfed, echo, and castopod

Is there a specific story related to those apps, did you do anything in particular like reinstall/uninstall …

1 Like

No, all of them are still nothing new
Nein alle sind so wie immer noch nichts neues dazu gekommen

Deswegen läuft mein Mastodon auch nicht @Aleks

That’s why my mastodon doesn’t work either

I still don’t understand why my programs don’t show up in the applications. Part works and part doesn’t. Who has the same problem.
ales have you ever heard something or do you know something new about it

The reason is that phpbb, pixelfed, echo, and castopod “main’s permission” disappeared … I don’t have any super-straightforward way to fix these … You could try to restore any backup you have for each of those

Would a force-upgrade work?

1 Like

what do you mean please? I don’t quite understand that

It’s a question for Aleks.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is that my mastodon isn’t even walking anymore. But looking at the pictures on the screen, also seeing that they can’t all be activated anymore, even if you try. In addition, the system says that I can’t make a backup copy because everything is installed. I don’t understand why some things work and the rest don’t. I don’t have a fixed line either, but everything goes via mobile radio for me. And I had made the move to the new server in advance. So I can’t save anything so far. Since the update everything is no longer running properly. I would have been better off sticking with the old one. Thank you anyway
Aleks

Eeeeeh I dunno é_è I think an upgrade may not recreate the main perm … Alternatively calling manually the ynh_permission_create helper could be a thing but hmgn

1 Like

What can I do? A part does not work and another part as shown in the screen here cannot be activated by the services that cannot be activated.
Who is having the same problem? I can’t take the whole thing down, then everything would be damaged. In addition, I cannot take down the security that you can deposit in the Yunohost. :smiling_face_with_tear: Who can help or knows what?

Was kann ich denn machen? Ein Teil läuft nicht und ein anderer Teil wie hier im Screen zu sehen ist können nicht aktiviert werden durch die Dienste, die sich nicht aktivieren lassen.
Wer hat denn dasselbe Problem? Ich kann das Ganze nicht runternehmen, dann wäre alles beschädigt. Zudem auch die Sicherheit, die man im Yunohost hinterlegen kann, kann ich nicht herunternehmen. :smiling_face_with_tear: Wer kann helfen oder weiß was?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.