Échec à l'installation de YunoHost - problème de dépendances : dh-autoreconf

Bonjour à tous,

je suis débutant avec Yunohost et me permets de vous contacter car je rencontre un problème lors de son installation.

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: la dernière je suppose puisque je l’installe directement depuis le site d’installation de Yunohost
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Mon OS sous-jacent est Debian 9 (64 bit) and j’ai suivi les instructions d’installation manuelles pour YunoHost.

Mon VPS est tout nouveau.
Après l’installation de quelques packages, l’installation s’est arrêtée avec l’erreur suivante :

Installation of Yunohost packages failed

Le fichier de log généré dans le répertoire /var/log indique qu’un problème a été rencontré avec dh-autoreconf:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of dh-autoreconf:

Seriez-vous en mesure de m’aider ?

En vous remerciant par avance de votre réponse,

Eric

================

Hi everyone-

I am a newbie with YunoHost and I just tried installing it onto a VPS.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: the latest I suppose since I am installing it through the Yunohost installation site
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

The underliying OS is Debian 9 (64 bit) and I followed the manual installation instructions.
My VPS is entirely brand-new.
After some time of going through the installation process, it yielded the following error message:

Installation of Yunohost packages failed

The log file generated in the /var/log folder indicates a problem occurred with dh-autoreconf:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of dh-autoreconf:

Would you be able to help me out here?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Cheers,

Eric

That’s a known issue, c.f. :

and

But that doesn’t prevent you from going forward, you can run the postinstall just fine

Thank you Aleks for your response.
I have launched the first post-installation command:

yunohost tools postinstall

Unfortunately, this command fails on my VPS server: I indeed get the following error message:

command not found.

Would you, or anyone, know how I should investigate (and hopefully solve) this further?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Eric

yunohost-error

Bonjour,
On dirait bien que Yunohost n’est pas installé…
Hello,
It seems that Yunohost is not installed…

Hello,
I’m certainly going to say something stupid: can you install a ready-made Yunohost image on your VPS?
https://yunohost.org/#/images_fr
That doesn’t mean it works…

The issue about debhelper / dh-autoreconf should be fixed with the new version of the install script (from yesterday)

But if the yunohost command is not available then I would suspect that it’s a bigger issue …

Any chance that you can share the full install log ?

Ooooor note that maybe running dpkg --configure -a may solve the issue

Hello Aleks-

Thank you once again for your response.

Following your response, I re-ran the installation process from the exact server where the first installation was attempted: It did not work (An error message displayed indicating something to the effect that YunoHost wasnot able to resume the installation from where it had stalled).

So I went ahead and reinitialized the VPS entirely, going back to the “bare” Debian 9 (64 bit) distribution. From there, I re-ran the installation of YunoHost

curl https://install.yunohost.org | bash

And it worked like a charm this time! :slight_smile:

yunohost-OK

I don’t know what was fixed in the yesterday’s build but it solved the problem!
Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Eric

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.