Docker Container, redirect?

Hmm ok, I see… I might need to start reducing my footprint a little bit before continuing the experimentation journey :slight_smile: I installed NetData, and under the heading ‘Applications’ is see that sql is eating up most of the cpu/memory space. I’m primarily testing out some applications, so I’ll remove some of them…

And when running ps -o pid,user,%mem,command ax | sort -b -k3 -r (don’t remember where I found that… :)), it points also primarily at sql and secondly netdata, wikijs and etherpad.

Do you know if there is a fast trick/tool that can help in pointing out which YunoHost/Portainer-applications do use most of the RAM/memory and/or CPU (sql) ? (aligns a bit with this thread, but I didn’t find the answer to that question there. With a disclaimer: I don’t want to take advantage of asking relentlessly any question I bump into, I am already very happy with the info you gave!)

EDIT: It seems like switching the Portainer-containers off does reduce considerably memory-usage… So I might stick to official YunoHost-applications for the moment, I guess they are better integrated in the system?