Diagnostic hint: "DNS resolution seems to be working..." Diagnose Hinweis: "DNS Auflösung scheint zu funktionieren...."

Hi in the Diagnostic I get this hint. What can I change to solve this?
“DNS resolution seems to be working, but it looks like you’re using a custom /etc/resolv.conf. The file /etc/resolv.conf should be a symlink to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf itself pointing to 127.0.0.1 (dnsmasq). If you want to manually configure DNS resolvers, please edit /etc/resolv.dnsmasq.conf.”
cat /etc/resolv.conf shows:
Generated by resolvconf
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 2001:4860:4860::8888
Any Solution or changing the diagnostic. I did not change anything just made a fireguard Tunnel to a VPS like here: Homemade WireGuard VPN on a VPS server But that should not affect it.
greets

Bei Diagnose meines YunoHost bekomme ich folgenden Hinweis: DNS Auflösung scheint zu funktionieren, aber seien Sie vorsichtig wenn Sie Ihren eigenen /etc/resolv.conf verwenden.* Die Datei /etc/resolv.conf muss ein Symlink auf /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf sein, welcher auf 127.0.0.1 (dnsmasq) zeigt. Falls Sie die DNS-Resolver manuell konfigurieren möchten, bearbeiten Sie bitte /etc/resolv.dnsmasq.conf.
cat /etc/resolv.conf bringt:
Generated by resolvconf
nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 2001:4860:4860::8888
Was kann man tun um den Hinweis zu beheben und alles grün zu haben??
Ich habe nichts verändert am System! Lediglich einen Wireguard Tunnel zu einem VPS. Nach Dieser Anleitung Homemade WireGuard VPN on a VPS server Aber das sollte keinen Einfluss haben.

if you have specify a DNS resolver on the DNS settings of WireGuard then it’s totally possible that’s WireGuard try to overwrite the resolv.conf file. If you don’t want that to appears simply delete the DNS line of your wg0.conf file.

However this is strange I never had this error on the diagnostic.

Set up a fresh system and the same again even without wireguard.
Ich habe nochmal das System neu aufgesetzt und das gleiche ist nochmal passiert, auch ohne Wireguard.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.