Diagnosis reports lots of ipv6 errors - wont allow certificates to install

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Other ARM board
YunoHost version: latest stable
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

i have a fresh ynh install, using a noho.st domain.

i enabled Upnp on the ynh and the router, but the router only opens the ipv4 ports.

the ynh diagnosis reports ports errors Port 22 is not reachable from outside in IPv6. and so on for every needed port.

and web says Domain xyz.noho.st appears unreachable through HTTP from outside the local network in IPv6, though it works in IPv4.

because of this, i can’t install certificates for my domain. it says my domain isn’t ready and refers to these parts of the diagnosis.

but the thing is, i don’t need ipv6 and i don’t mind if i can only use ipv4, so i just want to install my certs and forget about the v6 ports / errors. is it really necessary to prevent installing certs with only these ipv6 type errors?

i also tried doing manual port forwarding on my router, specifically for ipv6, and it has no effect on the ynh diagnosis errors.

hmm looks like it sorted itself out, i can now install certs.

it would still be nice if i could be rid of all those ipv6 errors tho.

Did you know what you did to solve the problem ? I have exactly the same and cant seem to solve it :confused:

So I solved by changing firewall configuration of my ISP provider (which seems to manage IPV6) and now let’s encrypt and access from internet works !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.