Diagnosis (falsely?) indicates that port 8095 is not open

Hello everybody,

I use wireguard and all seems to work very well. I can connect and surf via the vpn tunnel. All fine. But my YNH diagnostic says, I have Port 8095 not opened. I already read some post about this topic, but I m confused, what to to. And if it s a real problem or only a bug. Often the other post concern with some troubles running the service it self. But on my server all seems to work fine.

Can you give me some hints?

Here my config:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: viewing the diagnostic-tool

Description of my issue

When running the diagnostic-tool I get the error message:

Port 8095 is not reachable from outside.

Or in my german messagebox:

Port 8095 ist von aussen nicht erreichbar.

Diesen Port zu öffnen ist nötig, um die Funktionalität des Typs [?] (service wg-quick@wg0) zu gewährleisten
Um dieses Problem zu beheben, musst du höchstwahrscheinlich die Port-Weiterleitung auf deinem Internet-Router einrichten wie in Configure port-forwarding | Yunohost Documentation beschrieben

Some month ago (june?) I have installed the wireguard on the “normal” way via the ynh-webgui. On the CLI I assume, I didnt do any concerning this part.

Now I ve restartet the wireguard service and restarted the server itself, too. No change.

For fun Iva add a new tcp-rule to the ynh-firewall with open the port 8095. But also this dont help.

An internet-router is not in front of the server. The server is directly connected to the internet.

Now I m a bit clueless what to to. Can I hit the “ignore”-button? Or have I to do some?

Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.