Diagnosis - Category Extra - Metronome has disappeared!

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Linode VPS

YunoHost version: 11.0.11

I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …

Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes

If yes, please explain:
I disabled metronome from starting by logging in as “su -” and using “systemctl disable metronome”. Today I upgraded to 11.0.11, restarted, and then decided to enable metronome again and set it up. I enabled with “sudo yunohost service enable metronome”. The use of root and systemctl to disable it is the only special context I can think of.

Description of my issue

When running diagnosis in the administration (web) interface the category extra no longer appears for metronome issues. It used to give all the ports that should be opened. Now there is no feedback, not even an ignore.

The server is fine and this is a very small thing, but I would like to know if it points to a future problem or is just a bug in the upgrade because metronome was disabled at the time?

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/tekineloze

And 12 hours later it has appeared again so this thread can be closed. Possible solution, log outand then log back in :).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.