Delete me please!

Alex wrote after I wrote some typical dutch swear words you. Some have deceases in them but that’s still our culture, a bad behaviours one but stil:

DISCLAIMER AL THE NAMED ILLNESSES AND CURSE WORDS ARE FOR EDUCATION SINCE THEY EXPLAIN OUR CULTURAL BEHAVIOUR! DON’T USE THEM ON PEOPLE OR AT ALL

You posted in the “Support” category without following the support template
What’s the damn context

*Dutch cultural words like it is as old a a particular decease . I’ve one of you guys actually have been to let say Amsterdam and you thought that the biker which nearly hit you because you where walking on a bike lane said some thing nice to you, well wake up you are now official being called a cancer dog thats just how we swear, tyfus, tering, cancer in our language with the hard G they really easy and very rich words and yes since covid is like tyfus or black death and tering, two of the worlds large pandamics it only logic sense and part of our culture to give covid or corona and as we also like to call her nowadays Rona. * But the thing we mostly keep in mind and as is written in our dutch dictionary, we got cancer as a curse woord and decease noted there. the same for those other ones except covid. So we say the same we don’t always mean it like get cancer oh we tent to give these illnesses to stuf like a crashing becomes a cancer computer but in theory that is not even possible right.

But here is some proof https://youtu.be/CLurEnjOeMo?t=32

Yes, in case you don’t know, PHP 7.3 is the version shipped in Debian stable and there are good reasons for this. So instead of complaining that things are “not updated”, maybe be happy that things are stable, and maybe go complain to the dev of the tools you’re trying to use why they require super top-notch software

Oh Alex, typing this sentence above you probably where ROFL Top suck as trash in only a new collored trash bag. Yuno why I moved from indirect user to. Here, so nooo thats unfair for to say.
I was only pointing out that I would love to run both versions side by side or independently for apps that where added to some sort of list, or to make a toggle to switch from the app settings page so we can decide which we want to use.

“Older than covid” is not really the coolest metric ever, and is pretty symptomatic of this stupid modern mentality of “wow this thing is like 1 year old, it’s SO old and probably completely broken !”
This is completely bull crap, I never said that it is to old it older therefore not the most recent one. I never said it is bad and never wil. But if your read full topic you could have known that I asked for such hard much appreciated time of you because we became depended on 7.4 for the import add-on for firefly.

So yeah 7.3 is still up the task but doesn’t cary all the same stuff which is added in the newer version.
And sure why should you fixe something if it ain’t broken… But sometimes newer has more features and can be better.

So øke without any backstory of our culture it’s completely offensive reading something completely not even comparable things to be come one new curse word , as I did with covid and the fact that ver 7.4 almost were brought out at the same time covid was spreading so there age is almost the same. Thats all. I asked not someone to get it and I did not wish it to anyone. It was just a comparison of 1 year.

So okey not very tactful but not very nice to let us ourselves be de decision maker via a dropdown i.e. on app settings pages, to switch or from php ver 7.3 to 7.4

my apologies but its just a tyfus day for me all along so I sometimes let something slide havent slept in 3 days to much work to less time

Now @Aleks plz remove it after reading.

• You posted in the “Support” category without following the support template
  • What’s the damn context
  • Yes, in case you don’t know, PHP 7.3 is the version shipped in Debian stable and there are good reasons for this. So instead of complaining that things are “not updated”, maybe be happy that things are stable, and maybe go complain to the dev of the tools you’re trying to use why they require super top-notch software
  • “Older than covid” is not really the coolest metric ever, and is pretty symptomatic of this stupid modern mentality of “wow this thing is like 1 year old, it’s SO old and probably completely broken !”
5 Likes