Defective on the Yuno host server, I set everything up again. I even uploaded the backup

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no / yes
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello, after something went defective on the Yuno host server, I set everything up again. I even uploaded the backup via scp using a terminal. After everything was done, I broke up after 3 a.m.
Now I’m trying to get back to my server via the terminal which doesn’t work. In addition, new errors when renewing the scripts appear. Is anyone able to help me. Here is a link for error analysis. Since maybe others still have the same problem. Excuse me. Everything is translated here with a translation tool, since my English is not exactly great. Here’s the error message for letsand script https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/sucoyotehu

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.