Custom WebApp & Typo3

Hello,

I am trying to make run Typo3, a CMS, on Custom Webapp, but after uploading all files on there, I got this error :

This version of TYPO3 CMS requires PHP 7.2 or above

However, PHP 7.2 is installed on my server… Can someone help me?

I tried to modify the nginx conf file for one of my instances of WebApps by changing following value :

fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php/php7.2-fpm-my_webapp__8.sock;

However, when I try to reach the page, I get the following error: 502 Bad Gateway ; if I put the original configuration (7.0), Typo3’s installation service requires to update from PHP 7.0 to 7.2…

Try the experimental helper https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/Experimental_helpers/blob/master/ynh_install_php/ynh_install_php__3

I don’t understand how it works.

You can have a look to https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/phpinfo_ynh which is the first implementation of this helper, a bit out dated though.

Especially there:

Je me permets de revenir en français. N’ayant pas envie de “foirer” mon installation, j’aimerais au moins qu’on m’explique les enjeux de ces modifications.

Merci.

I’ve forgotten that you were talking about Custom Webapp, so it’s not about packaging an app with php 7.2

Which worry me about how you have installed this version of php…
Be careful with other php version, it may break other apps.

Anyway, about your situation, Custom Webapp has installed a php config into /etc/php/7.0/fpm/pool.d/. This config file has to be moved into /etc/php/7.2/fpm/pool.d/ and the socket should be change for the 7.2 version. As shown in the previous links.

To answer your question, if you want to use another version of php, you have to set a new php-fpm config file for your app. Or to move the previous one into the other php version.
And, to change the version number for the socket, into this config file and into nginx config.
That way, nginx will use the correct socket, which is provided by the php version you want.

2 Likes

Hello, i just done that,and now i have a 502 Bad Gateway after a reboo, any advices ?

Ok was my fault i have forget to modify the vhost conf in /etc/nginx/conf.d/