Cron error after backing-up and restoring

Hardware: AMD64
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.8 (stable).
I have access to my server : yes
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
Description:

My mailbox get spammed by this message, since I updated WordPress, it did not work properly after the update, so I reverted to a back-up.

PHP Warning:  rename(/var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/vendor/yoast/wordpress-seo,/var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo): Directory not empty in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/addon-installer.php on line 364

Warning: rename(/var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/vendor/yoast/wordpress-seo,/var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo): Directory not empty in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo-premium/src/addon-installer.php on line 364
PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/booked/booked.php on line 372
PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/woo-social-login/woo-social-login.php on line 781

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/booked/booked.php on line 372

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /var/www/wordpress__4/wp-content/plugins/woo-social-login/woo-social-login.php on line 781

Anybody?

It sounds to be related to a bunch of plugins you installed to the wordpress so difficult to say exactly why they are not happy …

Because I did an update via YH ten a revert because something was wrong.

EDIT:

I installed a random cron plugin, then WorpDress was like, “meh, the database update wasn’t finished. Let’s do it now”.

So the spamming has been stopped.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.