This package allow you to install Cowyo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
As stated in the title, cowyo is a feature-rich wiki webserver for minimalists. It runs from a simple
Go executable, and enables quick note writing to wiki-like editing with history and Markdown support. Notes can be published, set to self-destruct, password-locked, and encrypted.
Shipped version: v2.12.0, 2018-04-22
- Official documentation: cowyo/README.md at master · schollz/cowyo · GitHub
- YunoHost documentation: There is no dedicated documentation, feel free to contribute
cowyoexecutable is wrapped into a service
- Not all the executable’s parameters are proposed upon installation (think custom CSS for example), but you can easily change the service starting commands (
/etc/systemd/system/cowyo.service) and reload it. See Cowyo’s own documentation to find the parameters.
- No multi-user support (cowyo’s limitation). If the app is set to public, anyone can write into it.
- Installation is only supported on a dedicated domain, so far.
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh · GitHub
- App GitHub: GitHub - schollz/cowyo: A feature-rich wiki webserver for minimalists
- App demo website: https://cowyo.com
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org
Only if you know what you are doing AND want to switch to an unstable branch for testing or coding. Instead of merging directly into
master, please do your pull request to the
To try the
testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cowyo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug
- 2018-08-16 : Initial release
- 2020-03-29 : App fixed, compatible with YNH v3.7, level 7