Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.2.5
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain:
I installed NextCloud on a computer at home and I’d like to connected it to my YunoHost LDAP instance
I have a YunoHost instance on a VPS and a home server on which I installed NextCloud from the docker image.
What I’m trying to do is to plug NextCloud to YunoHost LDAP instance.
I did install the LDAP user and admin application on NextCloud, but I’m struggling to find the correct setup for it.
I tried to narrow down the issue and here’s what I discovered :
- I am able to connect to LDAP from my YunoHost server with an
ldapsearchcommand (more specifically this one :
ldapsearch -x -LLL -H ldap://localhost -D "uid=<username>,ou=users,dc=yunohost,dc=org" -w '<password>' -b "dc=yunohost,dc=org"
- I am not able to use the same command from my home server (after I changed the host to the correct IP of course)
- I opened the port
389from the YunoHost admin, but
nmapstill tells me otherwise :
Host is up, received syn-ack (0.024s latency). PORT STATE SERVICE REASON 389/tcp closed ldap conn-refused
A few more information :
- I’m using tailscale as a VPN
- I looks at the logs in
/var/log/syslogbut nothing caught my eyes
- I was able to successfully connect to LDAP via phpLDAPadmin
- I’ve read a bazillion documentation on YunoHost, LDAP, etc for the past couple of days but nothing seems to work or match my specific needs
Thanks for the help