[CLOSED] Rainloop does not send emails

Hardware: VPS bought online ( Contabo )
YunoHost version: 11.1.3 (testing)
I have access to my server : Through SSH and browser
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

i have rainloop. i have a nohost.me domain.
im still able to receive emails and, as far as my app goes, i can send them. or, at least, they’re signed as sent.

however, no one receives them.
they are not even in the spam.
they’re just nowhere to be seen.

anyone can help? pretty please?

Assuming, that yunohost diagnosis says smtp (port 25) is not blocked, contabo have a post with identifies their default rdns as a problem.

First though, can you send email from any other program (and/or are you receiving the daily email from yunohost diagnosis)?

possibly i’ve already been through that.
i remember doing loads of these trick when i initially setup this account because emails where always ending up in spam.

but now it’s different.
i can send emails, or at least both my phone and my laptop mark them as sent, but they never arrive at destination.

i receive emails, also the daily yunohost diagnosis.

and the emails i sent don’t end up in spam.
i’ve asked people and checked myself.
they just “vanish” somehow.

How about setting up a relay server? At least temporarily, so you can send mail in the mean time.

Also, in /var/log should be the logs for postfix which might be worth looking at.

mail.err, mail.info, mail.log, mail.warn

hi, thank you for the help, but i’ve just started a new domain/server situation and i will abandon this one (i wanted to get rid of it anyway, and this was a good chance).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.