Changer le nom de la base par défaut de my_webapp

:uk:/:us:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.1.19
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: My_Webapp 1.0~ynh13

Description of my issue

I’m installing multiple my_webapp “apps” (one for each of my website/domain) and it automatically creates sftp usernames and databases with the name my_webapp__# and I wanted to know if we could change that, especially the database name ? I know I can change it from phpmyadmin (operations tab) but will it impact any backup/restore of the app (will the app still recognize it?) or should I just ignore or delete it and create my own db and user and use that on my scripts ? thx

:fr:

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 11.1.19
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non
Si votre requête est liée à une applicatio, précisez son nom et sa version: My_Webapp 1.0~ynh13

Description du problème

J’ai installé plusieurs “my_webapp” (une pour chacun de mes sites/domaines) et elle créé automatiquement un utilisateur sftp et une base de données avec le nom “my_webapp__#”, du coup je veux savoir si je peux changer cela, surtout le nom de la base ? Je sais que je peux changer cela via phpmyadmin (tab opération) mais je me demande si cela impactera le lien avec l’app notamment concernant les sauvegardes et restaurations ? ou dois-je/puis-je ignorer totalement ces bases (voire les supprimés) et créer mes propres base et les utiliser dans mes scripts ? Merci d’avance

But why exactly does changing the name matters ? x_x

hi, it matters to me, the same way we don’t name our variables var1, var2… var23 I prefer not to have database1, database2, database15 etc. :wink:
like I said, i’m going to have many, and I want to instantly know which is which (and since I’m migrating many websites to my new server, it would be easier if I could use the same db names for each one)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.