Change logo's within existing theme don't want to create a new one

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old server Rack machine ;-D using a VM
YunoHost version: dunno latest just downloaded
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | √
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : Not yet… :wink:
If yes, please explain: I said NO!

Description of my issue

To begin, doesn’t work and does noting right? Okay now thats out of the way :wink:

I want to know, did you ever see the rain? And how can I change the logo within the existing front-end and backend theme? without going trough the process of creating a new theme. I.E. Can I ftp or ssh Into the files using file(goth)zilla?

Enough with the references man… sigh. Can you find them…

:fr: Modèle de message (français)

Je m’en fous, je ne peux pas faire Français. Parce que je ne sais pas Français non plus.

Oh attendez une minute… c’est la langue Français

Je ne me souviens pas non plus… Ça ne marche pas.

Au revoir Français ami

loadcat

Eeeh I guess you can have a read at https://yunohost.org/#/theming where there’s a section about changing the logo (whiiiich … implies creating a new theme though … but in the future™ we’ll try to make it simpler to change only the logo i guess)

:pensive: can some one provide me a example then I tried it but its a hassle to browse vm files or can you tel me how to ftp in Yuno? or ssh?

nvm https://github.com/yunohost-themes/colorful

hmm. any help?
assessment: put “/Users/username/Downloads/ecz-master/README.md” “/usr/share/ssowat/portal/assets/themes/ecz-master/README.md”
Fout: /usr/share/ssowat/portal/assets/themes/ecz-master/README.md: open for write: no such file or directory

error: mkdir /usr/share/ssowat/portal/assets/themes/ecz: permission denied

Meh

Job done cloud.easycompzeeland.nl :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.