Certificates not renewing automatically

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.9.1
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi guys!

I moved to a new VPS by just restoring a full backup and everything just worked perfectly, until I noticed the Let’s encrypt certs are not renewing anymore automatically.

Don’t know if this helps but found it with grep CRON /var/log/syslog:

Jan 14 12:00:01 s-01 CRON[2187791]: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/bin/certbot -a \! -d /run/systemd/system && perl -e 'sleep int(rand(43200))' && certbot -q renew)

Also, when I do crontab -l using my only admin user I get no crontab for *username*
Did anyone experience this before?

Thanks!

Okay, just figured out that all my domains show that “don’t seem ready for an Let’s encrypt certificate” banner. Yet, when I check the “Ignore diagnosis checks” it gets a certificate issued. I did the diagnostics check but the banner still remains. Any ideas how to fix this?

hi!

can you provide diagnostics logs please?

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/odotufowon

I have this same problem. Watching this topic to keep an eye out for a solution.

Did you find a solution by now?

i don’t know, tbh

maybe it’s because of that:

=================================
System configurations (regenconf)
=================================

[WARNING] Configuration file /etc/nginx/conf.d/alpha.to.domain8.tld.conf appears to have been manually modified.
  - This is probably OK if you know what you're doing! YunoHost will stop updating this file automatically... But beware that YunoHost upgrades could contain important recommended changes. If you want to, you can inspect the differences with 'yunohost tools regen-conf nginx --dry-run --with-diff' and force the reset to the recommended configuration with 'yunohost tools regen-conf nginx --force'

That config was modified before the restore and worked, but will check it out. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.